Friday, January 7, 2011

January

Hi
I have been very tired lately and I haven't written much.


I was at a birthday dinner last night. It was at a restaurant. We were all sitting at a long table when we heard the rhythmic clapping. Most everyone seated at our table started clapping too. The one with the birthday got excited. As the clapping approached it suddenly turned it was someone else's birthday too.

Then most of the wait-staff got in a line and did a really awkward line dance.
The end.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Josh and I both laughed at the humor in this post. I almost started crying I was laughing so hard last night. I had decided to embrace the silliness of being sung to by strangers and began clapping enthusiastically, when bam! they turned a corner and weren't even coming to sing to me. It was rather embarassing but completely hilarious at the same time!