Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bowling No. 1

Here is some news... (it is a little old)
I went bowling recently, but I bowled a 54ish. Some people like the way the ball fits nicely in the gutter. Feeling I should be a better American by wanting to be the best, you know win, I made use of a certain lucky hair clip, by clipping it to the bottom of my shirt. I think my competitors were wearing counter-lucky hair clips. Ain’t no thing.
When I lived in New York I encountered a pious woman who could not conceive of a Christian using the word, you know, the “L” word. So we came up with the term berries as a substitute. I feel so berries to be writing to you today.

There is a cat sitting here by my feet, he wants to go outside and it is snowing, which I think that we should say no-ing because I know of a lot of people are getting tired of the snow and when they talk about it they can say, “It’s no no no-ing again.” And I can say, “ Psh! I’m knowing.” Okay that was kind of dumb.

I like the snow, all of those wet socks, wet pants, yellow-ishness. I don’t know what is worse snow on the road or SOLID ICE. We were stuck on the road, well half on the road. I call me a man of steel, sheer muscle, bulked out to the L. I. M. I. T. with extra chiseled mass hanging out in my back pocket. I pushed, literally pushed, “me push car sideways” back onto the skating rink called conservation ave. my arms are gynormous. I tried pushing it later on our snowy drive, I think that I forgot my mega muscle drink that day.

On a lighter note, us working folk get hit hard with rising gas prices, visiting relatives is harder to do, running from the police, it takes a lot of gas to go 80, 90 mph. Me, I’ve started peeing in the gas tank.
Sincerely Yours braden joshua macIntosh Williams

2 comments:

Braden said...

Hey braden this is cool

Stac said...

hey braden
this IS cool
i like seeing a "snapshot of your mind"