Tuesday, September 9, 2008

from me

A poem of Braden 8/23/08 5am-ish

O Lord have mercy on me
Please fill my life with
Joy and gladness
God you are so wonderful
I think about you and
Am thankful.

My Father in Heaven, this
Morning sleep is so far
From my eyes and
Rest so far from my bones

My flesh tells me, “Worry
About today, your body
Will hurt and pain will
Be your companion.”
But I trust in you
For from you come
Every good and
Perfect gift!

In you I trust
Your existence is my hope
Your character as revealed
In scripture is my
Comfort.

I am thankful o Lord
For the joy of knowing
It- of knowing you that is.
Lord my excitement
Grows at the thought
Of you in eternity

My Lord you, your unfailing
Love, Is so desirable in
The quiet of this
Morning, in amongst
The cricket legs rubbing

I see your beauty is
in creation in part
unlike people creators
who’s work may be
beautiful while their
life is ugly

You God are hinted of
In the unending intensity of
Creation.

God I love you thank you
For letting me kind of
Meet with you, you
Are awesome

I love you!

2 comments:

Stac said...

this is beautiful
and so are you

Braden said...

thanks stacy!!!
you are so amazingly dreamy