Monday, September 15, 2008

Most of the time


I was thinking, I thought that I loved making music. This is true when I play with people and it is about people interacting through music. Other times it feels merely like people playing at the same time. In these times the emphasis is so much on the sound and one’s skills. I play this latter sort of band now.

It seems that sometimes people start something, let’s say in a church a choir is started, because there are many who want to sing. At a later time there is not the same interest and it is a burden to fill the choir. Instead of changing, people hold onto it and compare the present to an older time when the choir fit the context. It is difficult to change I guess. It seems to me that people tend to hand on to things when it may be  better to change it. 


Hi I’m a person. 

No comments: