Thursday, September 18, 2008

IT'S STORY TIME!!!!

yay I love story time. 

Okay, so I was in the town of Florence, Italy for an art class. A night club was showing our work so we all attended. The options for the night were talking to drunk people, buying 10$ drinks, and eating the free and very salty pasta. At the food tables I found nice candles, cheap paper table cloths covered in spilt pasta, and large empty bowls. I looked to see the crowd part and a waiter with a fresh bowl. Before the waiter sat the bowl down people were taking spoonful after spoonful of the stuff. Oh, it was gone. I did have one friend who was abstaining from the juice, as I say, and we wanted some bites. I had a plan, I was going to get us some pasta. The waiter came, I pounced. Elbows like swords, butt like two shields, Afro like a vertigo inducing cloud, I slid in behind the waiter. To my delicious surprise, I was close enough to the action. Suddenly a commotion, people gasped and yelled, someone pulled one of the tables away from the rest, and people gawked at the table cloth ablaze. 
            
And me? Ruthless. "This is my chance" I thought. 

That is the end of the story really. I just shared the loot, the booty, the catch
and went home, as is my custom.

love 
shua moshe ck ck wingy tora "braden"

No comments: