Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Sorry


In my days, quart. cent.( that is just over a quarter of a century)
I've been bent in the way that would say that if a person sins against
you, you should forgive them. Now I say hate forever, just kidding.
Really, I believed this to be an event. My brother called me a hideous
freak of nature (he really did once) (okay to be fair I don't think
that he knew what it meant, we were very young). So my role was to
forgive him right then and there.
Now I think that forgiveness is not one mystical event, but a choice
that is made at every point of rememberance. This choice might include
something along the lines of refraining from thinking negativily,
avoiding hating, maybe praying for the other, thinking of complements
toward the other, planning an act of goodwill, punching the air... in
excitement of your accomplishment of forgiveness.
Bye love b

1 comment:

A&J said...

i learned it from a cartoon... and i think i got in trouble for it anyway.