Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Retro Issue 3 the long issue part two
You know how people always go around with headphones on? I’m always so curious to know what people are listening to. Often the people I’m speaking of are young, but what really piques my curiosity is when old people have headphones. Are they listening to music from our time, their time, classical or jazz? They could be listening to a book. You might be saying, “Braden you are such an idiot. Why does it matter?” Because it is sharing life, it is real, it is honest, it’s life. I’m starting to sell add space in the Williams Roller. It will cost two dollars per square inch, up to four square inches. Psyche. Do you remember Hungry Hippos? I love that game. You know what drives me crazy? I’ll go to say hi to someone and then all of the sudden I get nervous so I don’t say anything. It drives me crazy. Then I’ll be talking to someone and then get distracted or just plain forget what I’m saying. Gosh, crazy drives me crazy. I might as well be a regular old stick in the mud. But I used to be worse. I’m doing better. And I’m thankful. I’m no scientist but I’d bet that the dirtiest part of a computer is the keyboard or the mouse, probably the keyboard. Wash your hands.

No comments: