Monday, July 14, 2008

New Day

Hi,
I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I was in Colorado with my wife and doing other things.
I have thought that when people say, "I was too busy to do such and such", maybe a more accurate way to say that would be, "I didn't prioritize such and such high enough this week."
I seems to me that people do what they want to do and what they prioritize first. Well any way...

I heard on the radio about a normal guy that had an idea for an invention. He looked at some physics books to see if it would work but got distracted by something else.
You see this fella claims that Einstein got it wrong. Well he talked to these physicists who said, "you are getting it wrong". So this guy was totally convinced that he was right no matter what the experts said. This fella would just say, "Physics should be simple, easy to understand."
I thought that this was interesting.
well anyway thanks for reading
love b joshua m williams

1 comment:

LeslieKayK said...

I totally agree with you on the busy/priorities issue. I have felt the same exact way about that for a long time.

Especially when it comes to returning phone calls!

Keep the interesting thoughts a'coming :-)