Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some thoughts

Hi,
I am writting today. I have been drawing these cartoons, some I have posted. I have been wondering how a person can live counter cultural with consistancy.
Well, two days ago I, with my wife and some close friends, went to some sand dunes on lake Michigan. The trail we walked brought us into an environment of steep sand and unusual plants. It lead us to the coast where the water was cold and blue. The steep dunes plunged into the water and at one point in history land fell into the lake. Wow.
Well, I enjoyed this experience. It captured the senses. It alienated the normal that is usually concrete, asphalt, and tar. I am very thankful for this.
this is all I am writing now
thank you
braden j m l c w

1 comment:

LeslieKayK said...

Hey... I think I was there for that!
'Twas a good time, wasn't it? Thanks again for coming! We love you guys.