Tuesday, August 26, 2008

retro issue 6 part two

What if there was a Mcdonalds on the moon, would you go to it? I would. So I'm hanging out in Millennium Park. The sky is hazy, cars are zooming on Michigan Ave. I'm wearing blue, white and grey. The gentleman sitting next to me is reading a newspaper and wearing a baseball cap. There are a lot of mothers with their children and cameras. That is what it looks like at least. I did not ask them. A slight breeze rustles the flag that has four stars in between two horizontal blue stripes on a white ground. A security guard drives a Segway Human Transporter, gliding as if a ghost wearing a yellow vest. Here comes a large group, maybe a field trip, of children. A girl just said to a boy, "... it's not coffee, it's capuccino!" The wind is chilly now. I should have brought a shirt, but yesterday was hot.
I love you
bye
bradenjmwilliams

No comments: