Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I think this

I am not going to prove these thoughts but I think that it is fair to say and ponder these things.

It is interesting because with any person that I encounter I always need the sun for warmth and light and food for energy. The unfathomable greatness of the Lord is that with him, in his presence. I don’t need the sun for warmth or light. Within him is all of the warmth and light that I could ever want. He is a person who can supply me with my need and desire for warmth and light. His power and existence makes it so that when I engage with him I am coming upon a person that can fulfill all of the non person related needs and desires. For example when I want to fulfill my physical thirst I don’t go to a person I go to a fountain. But God is a being that I can go to for it all. I don’t know if that means now but maybe when we get restored bodies.

No comments: